Thursday, April 3, 2008

'Ello, And Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to laura6scrapblog. You can find me on etsy under laura6 , or on eBay as ScrapsAreUs where I will be selling some of my work.
Why did I get involved in scrapbooking? Simple, my Ma gave me a kit two Christmases ago. But in reality, I have been crafting for years.
For example, I have been rubberstamping for 13 years (I am 28). I enjoy almost any type of art or craft, and have dabbled in Polymer Clay, Beading, Sculpture, Paint, Charcoal and Pastels, Paper Crafts of all types, Macrame/ Friendship Bracelets and even embroidery (which I had no patience for). Heck, in the fifth grade I made myself a Bart Simpson t-shirt (it read "Homeboy Bart" and his quote was 'word up, man'... he even had shades and a three-finger name ring.)
I graduated with a Fine Art Diploma from high school-and not just ANY high school, i attended the school from the movie 'Fame'.
Art just comes sort of naturally to me. Not to toot my own horn or anything (Toot Toot LOL)
Keep an eye out on both this blog, and on etsy, to see my latest creations.

No comments: